To load a container is a quite difficult procedure, and during the loading it is necessary to pay a lot of attention in order to avoid cargo damage. Following we would like to list some rules you should respect in order to save yr goods:
- The container should be inspected inside and outside, before loading
- The cargo must be equally distributed and sufficiently lashed inside the container.
- You must load into the container the admited weight, do not exceed with the weight!
- Cargo should be packed in the properly way, so use special packing for sea or air shipment
- During the loading you have to use suitable equipment, do not use heavy forklifts into the container, as you will risk to damage the container floor
- The goods must be equally loaded into the container
- When stuffing is finished, you will personally seal the container, do it personally as it is yr own responsibility.
- The carrier’s agent grant you for loading a free time, if you need more time for loading please contact us
- Special instructions and rules should be followed up when you load special cargo such as foodstuffs, liquid and dangerous goods. Also advice us when yr cargo require storage below deck or below waterline.
In all these situations please “contact Logimar for assistance!”